RPF Constable Computer Based Test Exam Schedule 2018
Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) Published Notification for Exam Date for Constable for date to begin the Computer Based Test (CBT) 2018.
Post Name - Constable / Sub Inspector (Male and Female)
- CBT Examination Schedule for Constable Recruitment
- Phase - 1: GROUP - E: 20/12/2018 to 22/12/2018
- Phase - 4: GROUP - A+B+F: 17/01/2019 to 25/01/2019
- Phase - 5: GROUP - C+D: 02/02/2019 to 19/02/2019
- Download of call letter: The call letter for each day of exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. For example, the call letters for the exam on Jan 09 2019 will be available for download for Dec 30, 2018 and the call letter for Jan 10, 2019 from December 31, 2018 awards.
RPF Constable Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018
- PHASE – I
- Computer Based Test (CBT):
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one. (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Total Duration : 90 min.
- No. of Questions: 120
- General Awareness (50 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic(35 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Computer Based Test (CBT):
Railway Protection Force Constable Exam Date
RPF Admit Card 2018
The RPF Admit Card 2018 will be issued online at the official recruitment portal of RPF. Candidates have to enter the right Login credentials allotted to them at the time of online registration in order to download the RPF Admit Card 2018. All the candidates must remember that, the RPF Admit Card 2018 will not be sent to any candidate other than online mode. So, after the issue of the RPF Admit Card 2018, candidates must take a print out of the E Admit Card in order to enter into the exam hall.
Instructions for Downloading the RPF Constable Admit Card 2018:
In order to download the admit card of the written exam :
1. Go to the Important Links segment as specified below
2. Open the Download Admit Card Link
3. After that, candidates will be redirected to the Login page in order to complete process
4. Here the following fields have to be filled up by the candidates :
Login ID/ Registration Number / Application Number
Password/ Date of Birth
Then Click on Login button
5. After login with correct detail, the candidates will be able to download the Admit Card
6. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of RPF
View Latest Job Update
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!
Note: Do not Forget to Activate The Email Subscription From Your Email Inbox
- RRB Notice regarding refund of exam fees for Assistant Loco Pilot / Technicians (CEN 01/2018)
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 for Sr. Engineer, Sr. Officer & Officers
- Gujarat University Recruitment 2018 for Head Clerk, Engineer, Store Keeper & Other
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Vadodara Recruitment 2018 For Coordinator & Supervisor
- General Hospital Rajpipla Recruitment 2018 for ENT Surgeon, Staff Nurse & Lab Technician
- RNTCP Dahod Recruitment 2018 for Accountant
- U. N. Mehta Institute Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist & Others
- Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 for Project Assistant
- GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Marks 2018 (Advt. No. 40/2018-19)
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for English & Gujarati Stenographer (Grade - III)
- GPSSB Answer Key For Social Welfare Inspector & Extension Officer (Cooperation) Exam 2018
- GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Result 2018 (Advt. No. 40/2018-19)
- GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Final Answer Key 2018 (Advt. No. 40/2018-19)
- Gujarat Forest Guard Written Exam Postponed
- RPF Call Letter for Constable & Sub Inspector Exam 2018
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer
- GPSSB OMR Sheet FOR Social Welfare Inspector & Extension Officer (Cooperation) Exam 2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for 3400 Sailors
- GSFC Recruitment 2018 for Manager, Territory Executive & Jr. Executive
- GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Exam Question Paper (09-12-2018)
- CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam Question Paper (09-12-2018)
- GPSSB Extension Officer (Cooperation) Exam Question Paper (09-12-2018)
- GIDM Recruitment 2018 For Director (DM),Research Associate & Assistant Manager
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant & Others
- Gujarat Forest Guard Physical PET/PST Exam Date 2018
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs