UMANG Launches Great App By PM Modi
: Prime Minister Narendra today termed the balance between privacy and transparency as an appealing appeal to the cyber crime protection to be a part of life. Modi said on the occasion of the inauguration of the fifth Vishavvivik Sammelan on cyber security, cyber attacks are a major threat to the democratic world today. He said cyber security should be part of our life style. We can establish a balance between privacy and transparency and digital and security.
(Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance 'mobile first'. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
UMANG Launches Great App By PM Modi
It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
- Unified Platform: It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
- Mobile First Strategy: It aligns all government services with the mobile first strategy to leverage mobile adoption trends.
- Integration with Digital India Services: It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
- Uniform Experience: It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.
- Secure and Scalable: It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in encrypted format and no one can view this information.
- CBSE: All CBSE Students can locate the exam centers and view their exam results using this application in UMANG.
- NCERT: It enables students, teachers, parents, and schools to view class-wise and subject-wise content provided by NCERT in online and offline modes.
- AICTE: Citizens can search for AICTE approved institutes and courses.
- Soil Health Card: SHC helps in crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilizers required for the individual farms to help farmers to improve the yield of production. Citizens can view their Soil Health Card using this application in .
- PMKVY: The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Citizens can apply as a candidate under PMKVY and view their application.
- MoHUPA: The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation is an agency responsible for urban poverty, housing, and employment programs. Citizens can apply for PMAY scheme using this application in UMANG.
- Crop Insurance: Crop Insurance helps to protect against either the loss of crops due to natural disasters, such as hail, drought, and floods, or the loss of revenue due to decline in the prices of agricultural commodities.
- ORS: Online Registration System (ORS) links various hospitals across the country to enable citizens to book/cancel appointments and view lab and blood availability reports in UMANG.
Key Benefits for Citizens:
- Single-Point Ubiquitous Access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
- More for Less: Only a single mobile app need to be installed instead of each app of each department.
- Convenience: Citizens do not even need to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
- Saving of Time and Money: Citizens can anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
- Uniform Experience: All the government services including payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
Responsive Link Ads Middel
Download : UMANG App
View Latest Job Update
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!
Note: Do not Forget to Activate The Email Subscription From Your Email Inbox
- GSSSB Binsachivalay Clerk Advt. 83/201617 Waiting List & Documents Verification Programme
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 20-02-2019
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019 for Computer Programmer, Clerk, Medical Officer & Others
- Police Constable Cut Off Mark 2019
- RPF Constable & Sub Inspector Answer Sheet & Result 2018-19
- Forest Department Beat Guard Departmental Exam Schedule 2019
- RNTCP Kheda Recruitment 2019 for Laboratory Technician
- MDM Kutch Recruitment 2019 for Project Coordinator & Supervisor
- GAIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee
- GSSSB Document Verification Programme For Social Welfare Inspector & Asst. Social Welfare Officer
- Surat Smart City Development Recruitment 2019 for Manager & Innovation Analyst
- FCI Recruitment 2019 for 4103 Jr.Engineer, Steno, Typist & Others
- GPSSB Seat Details of Various Posts for District Allocation
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Viva-voce test (Oral Interview) Postponed
- Gujarat High Court List of Eligible Candidates for English & Gujarati Stenographer Interview 2019
- District Employment Exchange Ahmedabad Mega Job Fair (13-02-2019)
- DHS Anand Recruitment 2019 for Accountant & Program Assistant
- Pradeshik Nagarpalika Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 forChief Officer, Asstt. Engineer & Others
- Vidyasahayak Bharti 2018 Sthal Pasandagi Date
- Pradeshik Nagarpalika Surat Recruitment 2019 for Additional Assistant Manager
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Godhra Recruitment 2019 for Trained Graduate Teachers
- DHS Modasa Recruitment 2019 for Program Associate, Pharmacist & Others
- GMC Health Officer, Sanitary Superintendent & Others Document Verification Programme 2019
- GMC Sanitary Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector & Others Exam Result 2019
- GPSC Municipal Chief Officer Exam Final Answer Key 2019
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs