UMANG Launches Great App By PM Modi
: Prime Minister Narendra today termed the balance between privacy and transparency as an appealing appeal to the cyber crime protection to be a part of life. Modi said on the occasion of the inauguration of the fifth Vishavvivik Sammelan on cyber security, cyber attacks are a major threat to the democratic world today. He said cyber security should be part of our life style. We can establish a balance between privacy and transparency and digital and security.
(Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance 'mobile first'. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
UMANG Launches Great App By PM Modi
It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
- Unified Platform: It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
- Mobile First Strategy: It aligns all government services with the mobile first strategy to leverage mobile adoption trends.
- Integration with Digital India Services: It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
- Uniform Experience: It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.
- Secure and Scalable: It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in encrypted format and no one can view this information.
- CBSE: All CBSE Students can locate the exam centers and view their exam results using this application in UMANG.
- NCERT: It enables students, teachers, parents, and schools to view class-wise and subject-wise content provided by NCERT in online and offline modes.
- AICTE: Citizens can search for AICTE approved institutes and courses.
- Soil Health Card: SHC helps in crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilizers required for the individual farms to help farmers to improve the yield of production. Citizens can view their Soil Health Card using this application in .
- PMKVY: The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Citizens can apply as a candidate under PMKVY and view their application.
- MoHUPA: The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation is an agency responsible for urban poverty, housing, and employment programs. Citizens can apply for PMAY scheme using this application in UMANG.
- Crop Insurance: Crop Insurance helps to protect against either the loss of crops due to natural disasters, such as hail, drought, and floods, or the loss of revenue due to decline in the prices of agricultural commodities.
- ORS: Online Registration System (ORS) links various hospitals across the country to enable citizens to book/cancel appointments and view lab and blood availability reports in UMANG.
Key Benefits for Citizens:
- Single-Point Ubiquitous Access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
- More for Less: Only a single mobile app need to be installed instead of each app of each department.
- Convenience: Citizens do not even need to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
- Saving of Time and Money: Citizens can anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
- Uniform Experience: All the government services including payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
Download : UMANG App
View Latest Job Update
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!
Note: Do not Forget to Activate The Email Subscription From Your Email Inbox
- DRDA Recruitment 2018 for 60 Gram Rozgar Sevak
- RRB ALP & Technician Notice on Provisional Shortlist and Exam Date for 2nd Stage CBT (12-11-2018)
- Anand District Panchayat Recruitment 2018 for FHW, Pharmacist & Lab Technician
- UPSC Final Result For Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018
- UPSC Final Result Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2018
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for Staff Car Driver
- RPF Constable/SI Exam Date 2018
- DGVCL Recruitment 2018 for Chair Person
- GPCB Result For Assistant Environmental Engineer & Senior Scientific Assistant Exam 2018
- GSRTC Driver District Selection List 2018
- SPIPA UPSC Entrance Exam Merit cum Result 2018-19
- MGVCL Empanelment for the post of Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2018 For 334 Forest Guard (Van Rakshak)
- GNFC Recruitment 2018 for Technician Apprentice, Attendant Operator, Lab Assistant & Others
- Gujarat Government Holidays List 2019 – Jaher Raja List ,Marjiyat Raja List,Bank Raja List
- GSSSB Final Result For Accountant / Inspector 2016-17 (Advt. No.: 113/201617)
- GPSSB Official Answer Key For Extension Officer (Agricultural) & Statistics Assistant Exam 2018
- UGVCL Result 2018 For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2018 for Supervisor & Co-ordinator
- District Health Society, Kutch - Bhuj Recruitment 2018 For Homeopathic / Ayurvedic Doctors
- GPSSB OMR Sheet For Extension Officer (Agricultural) & Statistics Assistant Exam 2018
- GPSC Updates On 04-11-2018
- Gujarat State Tribal Education Society Recruitment 2018 for Civil Engineer
- JAU Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician
- Gujarat CSR Authority Recruitment 2018 for Project Officer
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs